Home Spell Slots Starburst

Starburst is one of the most famous online slot machines in the Netent company and soon became famous after it was launched in 2012. It is a timeless classic that is still just as relevant and fun as when it was first released.

Starburst is one of the most popular slots that you will find online. The simplicity of Starburst is part of the success of this fun game. It all takes place on 5 roles with 10 paylines. Read all about the game below.

Play this game at one of these casinos

How does the game work

Even though the game is simple and super popular, that of course does not mean that it will be a game that you like. There is no reason to risk even one cent before you know if this game is for you or not.

Slice machines with a low risk or reward are not for everyone, but the good news is that you can try the demo version. You play with the push of a button and the roles will run. If you get several rows on the same symbol, you can earn points.

Details about the Starburst slot machine

roll5 roles
Paylines10 paylines
payment percentage96.10% RTP
Coin value€0.10 – $100.00
Maximum payout€50.000
Autoplay optionAnd
Bonus gamesAnd
Progressive JackpotNee
Scatter symbolsNee
Wild symbolsAnd

Adjust settings

The small moers key icon in the left corner takes you to the menu with the game settings. Here you can switch on fast spins, choose to turn with the space bar and turn the intro screen on or off. The volume can be easily adjusted and the info icon takes you to the payout table. Here you can read about the bonus functions of the game and get an overview of the symbol values.

The question mark icon brings you to the game rules menu and here you get a quick overview of all the rules that apply when you play this game. Some game statistics can also be found here and it is certainly easy to find.

The Bonus Function Starburst

Starburst is not a typical Gum Packed with special effects and bonus functions. In reality, Starburst has only one bonus function, making it all the more striking.

Starburst is widely known for the so -called Sticky Wild feature. The Wilds can appear on each of the 3 middle rolls and they are then expanded to cover the entire role and stick to 3 re-spins. The Expanding Wild Feature is not only fun, it can also give you huge profits.

Sticky wilds

The rest of the roles, which are not covered by the Sticky Wild, will turn again and you now have the chance to have another sticky wildlife land, which gives you an extra re-spin. The function comes to an end when no Starburst Wilds appear during the re-spin. Starburst has no special free spin feature, but the Starburst Wild function gives you re-spins with Sticky Expanding Wilds, which at least looks a bit like it.

Deployment of lines and height of bets

10 paylines

Although Starburst is a fairly simple game, the Netent gambling level system can be somewhat complicated. At Starburst you can therefore choose between coin values from 0.01 to 1 and there are 10 different deployment levels. The handy with Starburst is that you can see the total bet under the area with the rotary knob.

This way it is not that difficult to keep track of what all "moving parts" do. You can play between $ 0.10 and $ 100.00 with an amount, but the payout table is not dynamic with this game. The value of the symbols remains immediately regardless of which bet level you play.

Payments and RTP from Starburst

Starburst has an RTP of 96.1%, which is about as average as others slot machines. Most of the slots there are an RTP of around 96%. RTP stands for "Return to Player", which is a theoretical number that indicates how much a certain slot machine will pay in the long term.

The house advantage of Starburst is therefore 100%minus 96.1%, which is equal to 3.9%. The low variance or volatility of this game means that your balance will not undergo large fluctuations if you play Starburst. A low volatility means that you can regularly expect much smaller payouts. This way you know that you play with a smaller risk.

Conclusion about Starburst

The Starburst online slot machine is a game that gives a magical atmosphere and is a game of all times. Furthermore, it has a low variance and you can make many profits if you play well. The Sticky Wilds are a good way to ensure that you as a player can earn a lot of money and give an extra dimension to the game.

You can earn back up to 16 times your bet if you have succeeded using the Sticky Wilds. It is a pity that no free spins are offered, although the Sticky Wilds are a variant of this.

You can play Starburst on multiple devices and that makes it a well -approachable game. It can be played on a computer or laptop, but Starburst can also be found on your tablet or smartphone.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the Return to Player (RTP) of the Starburst Slots?

Starburst plays with a standard RTP of 96.1%. This means that you have a lot of chance to earn back your bet or more. The Starburst house therefore has a 3.9% chance of winning in the long term.

What is the greatest possible victory in Starburst?

You can win your bet here up to 500x and this happens when you fill the screen with bar symbols.

How many paylines are available in Starburst?

There are 10 fixed paylines, but they pay in several directions. This ensures that you can double the ways to win.