A new version of Roulette is Quantum Roulette from Playtech. This game is very similar to Lightning Roulette from Evolution Gaming. You can play Quantum Roulette in two versions. An automated version and a version with a live dealer. The return to player of both versions is 97.3 percent.
Quantum Roulette is a live roulette game. But there is not always a live dealer present, because the game can also be played completely automated. When playing this game you have a chance to win a maximum multiplier of 500 times your bet.
How do you play the Quantum Roulette game?
If you decide to play this game, then you have to know what the rules are. This roulette variant is based on European roulette. That means there is only one zero on the wheel. You also have a variant called American roulette. You don't have one, but two zeros on the wheel. That means that the benefit of the house with American roulette is also slightly larger.
So you play Quantum Roulette with a European roulette wheel. There is one zero present and that box is green on the wheel. The other 36 boxes are red or black. You have 18 red compartments and 18 black compartments. You have two multipliers in this game. The minimum multiplier is 50 times your bet and the maximum multiplier is 500 times your bet. These doublers are placed on the straight up places every round. If you bet on a straight up bet and the ball comes to a halt on one of those two songs, your profit will be multiplied by 50 or 500.
In addition to the Straight Up bet, you can also bet on another feature at Quantum Roulette. That is the Quantum Boost. This feature will be activated at any time. If this feature becomes active, then a number or all multipliers are combined. Your chance of winning is much greater.
Play this game at one of these casinos
Holland Casino Online•
50% bonus + 50 free spins
50 free spins for new players!
Betting at Quantum Roulette
The purpose of the game is that you predict in which of the 37 boxes the ball ends up. You can place different bets, namely:
- Straight Up: You bet on one number. You can bet on any number, so also on the zero. Does the ball end in the box that you have chosen? Then you win your bet 30 times.
- Bet on multiple numbers: You then place your sheet between certain numbers. You can opt for a bet on 2, 3, 4, or 6 numbers. The more songs you cover with your sheet, the more chance you have to win. The payout is lower if you cover more numbers. Your payment is here between 5 and 17 times your bet.
- Bet on a whole column: It is also possible to bet on a whole column of numbers. You then bet on 12 numbers at the same time. Does the ball end up on one of those songs? Then you win your bet 2 times.
- Bet on a dozen: If you bet on this, you bet on 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36. You can then win your bet twice.
- Outside bets: These are bets on red or black, even or odd, high (numbers 19-36) or low (numbers 1-18). You then bet on 18 numbers. If you win, you will get paid your bet once.
The play of the game
The game starts with a deployment period. You can then place your bet and you can bet on the Straight Up if you want. The wheel starts to run and you can still place your bet until the live dealer says it is no longer possible. Then you have to wait and see where the ball ends up. The live dealer calls the winning number and then you know whether or not you have won.
The minimum and maximum bet at Quantum Roulette
The minimum bet at Quantum Roulette is 0.20 cents per round of round. The maximum bet varies per casino. In principle, this roulette game is accessible to everyone. The minimum bet is low and therefore you can also participate in this game as a starting player or as a player with a low bankroll.
Whether you have a high or low bankroll, it is always wise to manage your bankroll well. Make sure that you do not play with too high a bet, but that the deployment fits your bankroll. Your bankroll is the amount that you have deposited on your Casino account. So that is the amount you want to play with. If you manage your bankroll well, your bet in a game is never higher than 1 percent of your bankroll. Then you can also take care of losses well.
The return to player at Quantum Roulette is 97.3 percent. For roulette that is an average return to player. You can earn beautiful multipliers in this game, but you must know that you can only get it if you bet on the straight up numbers. Do you want to make a large multiplier? Then you have to bet on the straight up numbers.
The multiplicators who come to the game vary from 50 times your bet to a maximum of 500 times your bet. The multipliers do not apply to split numbers. So you really have to place a bet on one number you want to have a chance to have that multiplier.
Payments at Quantum Roulette
If you bet on one number at Quantum Roulette, so if you place the Straight, you can win a maximum of 30 times your bet. That is a lot less than you are used to with other variants that also play with a European wheel. Normally you win 35 times your bet if you win with a straight bet. But at Quantum Roulette you can win much more if you take the multiplier.
You win more with Quantum Roulette if you use a number and a multiplier. You win less if you only use the winning number. The other bets do produce the same profits. For the sake of clarity, we list all possible payouts at Quantum Roulette:
- Straight bet: You bet on one number. You can win your bet 30 times.
- Split: You bet on two numbers. You can win your bet 17 times.
- Street: You bet on three numbers. You can win 11 times your bet.
- Corner of street: You bet on four numbers. You can win 8 times your bet.
- Line: You bet on six numbers. You can win 5 times your bet.
- Column of dozen: You bet on a whole column. You can win your bet 2 times.
- Red or black: You bet on red or black. You can win your bet once.
- Even or odd: You bet on even or odd. You can win your bet once.
- High or low: You focus on the high marks (19-36) or on the low figures (1-18). You can win your bet once.
Play strategy at Quantum Roulette
There is actually no strategy for roulette. At least no strategy with which you can make the house advantage smaller. Roulette is a game of chance and you can win or lose. The house advantage of the casino is on average 2.7 percent. There are a number of strategies that you can apply to limit your profit.
The Martingale strategy is a strategy that you could use at Roulette. But for Quantum Roulette, this strategy is not that suitable, because you are quickly at the maximum bet. This strategy says that you have to double your bet if you lose. That way you win all your bets if you win. But imagine you start with 0.20 cents. And suppose you lose 12 times, then you are at the 12e Deployment already at 409.60 euros. And after that you can no longer double, because you can't use so much. This roulette strategy is therefore not suitable for Quantum roulette.
It is also not wise to bet on all numbers. Of course you will win, but your bet is higher than your maximum payout.
Quantum Roulette is one Live Casino Roulette game developed by PlayTech. It is very similar to Lightning Roulette from Evolution Gaming. Playtech has taken that game as a starting point and made some adjustments here and there. This makes the return to player a little higher than that of Lightning Roulette.
You can play the Quantum Roulette game like a live roulette game. There is then a live dealer. The function of the live dealer is to make it cozy and of course he tells you what the outcome of the round is. Because Quantum Roulette can also be played fully automated, there is an automated roulette wheel. The live dealer does not have to move this wheel. That is done automatically. Because the live dealer does not add much to the game, the casino experience at Quantum Roulette is a little less present than with other games.
The minimal deployment of Quantum Roulette is low and therefore the game is accessible to everyone. The minimum bet is $ 0.20 per round. The Straight Up bet gives the game extra tension. This allows you to get a multiplier of a maximum of 500 times your bet. Two multipliers are released per round. If that is just on your number where you bet on it, then you can make it at a big price.
The disadvantage of Quantum Roulette is that you bet at the Straight, so if you get a bet on one number, but you get paid 30 times your bet. With other live roulette games, that is actually always 35 percent. So you can win less if you place a bet with a high risk. Fortunately, the Straight Up multiplicators make up for a lot. Because with that you can still have a chance to win a large payout.
We recommend that you only Legal American Casino to play!
Frequently Asked Questions
The return to player of this game is 97.3 percent. That is fairly normal for a live casino roulette game. The house advantage is therefore 2.7 percent.
You play Quantum Roulette with a European wheel. That means that there are a total of 37 boxes on the wheel. One box is green, then the zero is. And you have 18 red compartments and 18 black compartments. With this variant of roulette there is therefore one zero pocket on the roulette wheel.
– Straight bet: You bet on one number. You can win your bet 30 times.
– Split: You bet on two numbers. You can win your bet 17 times.
– Street: You bet on three numbers. You can win 11 times your bet.
– Corner of street: You bet on four numbers. You can win 8 times your bet.
– Line: You bet on six numbers. You can win 5 times your bet.
– Column of dozen: You bet on a whole column. You can win your bet 2 times.
– Red or black: You bet on red or black. You can win your bet once.
– Even or odd: You bet on even or odd. You can win your bet once.
– High or low: You focus on the high marks (19-36) or on the low figures (1-18). You can win your bet once.
With Quantum Roulette, a maximum multiplier of 500 times is your bet. The minimal multiplier is 50 times your bet. Two multipliers are always placed on two numbers per round. Do you focus on one of those numbers? And does the ball end up in such a number? Then you win so many times your bet.
Quantum Roulette is a live roulette game developed by PlayTech. PlayTech was founded in 1999 and has already developed many different games for online casinos.